|Aflac||Legacy Village of Castle Pines|
|Brookside Inn||Legal Shield|
|Car Wash USA Express||Master Magnetics, Inc.|
|CleanBeyond Denver||MW GOLDEN CONSTRUCTORS|
|Club Pilates Castle Rock||Outlets at Castle Rock, The|
|Colorado Christian University||Renewal by Andersen|
|Creative Colors International||Sam’s Club|
|DAHL CASTLE ROCK KITCHEN AND BATH||Sky Ridge Medical Center|
|Douglas County Libraries||The Traveling Vineyard|
|Ent Credit Union||TPM Staffing Services|
|Executive Search Associates||Transamerica Financial Advisors|
|Grand Canyon University||Valet Living|
|Home Care Assistance||Westerra Credit Union – Castle Rock|
|Home Instead Senior Care||Wind Crest|
|Instructional ABA Consultants||Zoes Kitchen|
|Keller Williams Action Realty, LLC.|
Are You Hiring?
Employers wishing to expand their workforce can reserve a booth at the job fair.
Vendor Registration Fees
Chamber Member 10 x 10 Booth Rate: $100
Non-Member 10 x 10 Booth Rate: $200
Employer Benefits of Participating in this Job Fair:
- Gain access to a large number of candidates in a one-stop environment. Employer can meet with dozens of candidates in this one day event.
- Get the chance to have a face-to face interaction with candidates that interested in your organization. Take the opportunity to offer first round interviews based on those interactions.
- Increase brand awareness. Participate in this fair as a form of public relations for your company. Get your name out in a positive light as a community supporter to encourage talented job seekers to consider your business for employment and as a consumer.
- Meet and network with other businesses and community partners.
Tips to Get the Most Out of Job Fairs
- Bring many copies of your resume to submit to employers.
- Dress appropriately. First impressions are important.
- Allow yourself adequate time. Come as early as possible.
- Introduce yourself and be prepared to give your “career pitch.” Extend your hand, say “hello” and state your name. Have your resume ready to give to the employer. Be ready to talk about your career interests as well as academic and extracurricular experiences to show your skills and strengths.
- Take notes when you inquire about next steps.
- Ask the representative for his/her card, and then promptly send a thank-you note.
- Respect employers’ materials/sample items. Some employers bring large quantities of print materials or “give aways” clearly intended for job seekers to take. Other employers bring a few copies of print materials, sample products, etc. as displays at their tables. Always check with employers before taking materials from their tables and don’t take materials still packed in boxes.
- Enjoy the fair and your interaction with the employers. Let your positive attitude show!