The Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce will recognize all producers for their good work in the dream BIG Douglas County Campaign.
- The dream BIG Douglas County Campaign Website (www.CastleRock.org/dreamBIGDC2020) will list every volunteer and their production to date: team totals will be updated weekly, top producers of the week will be recognized.
- Cash awards will be presented weekly at the update sessions.
- Every volunteer will be invited to the Victory Celebration at the conclusion of the campaign.
- Top producers will qualify for the Campaign Victory Trip in date/year.
Three Campaign Incentive Schedules have been designed to reward volunteers. In addition to the cash incentives, volunteers can qualify for the Campaign Victory Trip to the Mexico, Caribbean Area in TBD. Other prizes will be given away at the weekly update sessions. Incentives will be presented as they are earned at the weekly update sessions. Incentive schedules reward sales as follows:
· New Cash Sales-examples include new memberships, sponsorships, advertising and key strategic initiatives. All money must be collected to earn the incentive.
· Direct Budget Reduction Trades – for products and services included in the Chamber’s current year budget and for highly valued big-ticket items that were not budgeted because funds were not available (note: trades do not count toward earning the victory trip).
Top cash producers in the Chamber’s Dream BIG Douglas County Campaign can qualify for the Campaign Trip. Trip Location for the 2020 Campaign is Mexico, Caribbean Area! The Campaign Victory Trip rewards successful volunteers. Sponsorships will be used to fund the trip, including airfare, receptions and room accommodations. Should a volunteer opt not to take the trip there will be no refund. Earned trips are non-transferable. Children are not invited on the trip. Volunteers must be an active member of the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce in order to qualify for the victory trip and must be employed with the qualifying company at the time of the trip.
How to Win the Trip:
Each volunteer must accomplish the following to earn the trip.
- Must sell a minimum of 3 new Chamber memberships.
- Must sell a minimum of $7,700 in Chamber products for one person and $10,300 for two people to attend the trip.
- All money MUST be collected, or a promissory note signed during the campaign to earn the trip.
- If a volunteer exceeds $30,000 in revenue, the members quota (3 new members) will be waived.
- The Victory trip will only be taken if Chamber meets or exceeds the financial goal and new member goal in the campaign