Your Membership Investment in the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce includes many benefits. Please take a moment to review them below, there are helpful videos to assist you. Please contact David@castlerock.org if you have any questions or need additional assistance.
Access Your Member Page
Just click here to request your username and password information. We’ll verify the name and organization submitting to confirm that the email used to make the request is valid and belongs to your membership account. Then we will email your username and password to the email address that was used to request the login info.
NEW FEATURES: Members also have the ability to view and update their complete records, see statistics about who has viewed their page, search for Hot Deals, see what other members are up to, promote their social media sites, upload photos and register themselves for upcoming events. Depending on your *membership level you can even post Job Openings. (*Networking level and above)
- How To Update Your Company Profile
- Members can update all of their company information, including logos and contact details, from within the MIC.
If your goal in joining the chamber is more customers here are a couple of activities and things you can do right now.
- Go to the next chamber event. Get to know people. Don’t go there to sell. Go there to see how you can be of service to them. Bring business cards.
- Get listed in the member directory.
- Talk to a staff member (if you haven’t already as part of the membership process) and find out how they can help you get your name out there.
- Be a part of the member-to-member discount programs.
- Host a networking event at your place of business.
- Add valuable comments on the chamber blog or share a special blog post of yours that chamber members could benefit from. Never hard sell your services in blog posts like this. Look for ways to help others.
- Ensure the chamber has all of the pertinent information about your business including hours of operation, address, and specialties. Give them brochures, if that’s allowed.
Increase Your Exposure
Members can link their Facebook page, LinkedIn account, and/or Twitter page to their business directory listing as well as upload a “Membership Badge” to your website that proudly lists you as a member of the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce. Be sure to add your Hot Deals and a Member 2 Member Deal to promote your support to the Castle Rock Business Community. Lastly, proudly display your Membership Decal sticker on your storefront or vehicle. This decal symbolizes your business’s commitment to the Castle Rock community.
Note: The resources in “Training for Members” were created for you. The videos and PDF’s walk you through the day to day processes of the Member Information Center (MIC). PLEASE NOTE: Some benefits may be level specific. If you have questions regarding your membership benefit level/options, please contact Sue at 303-688-4597 or email her.
- How To Pay Bills Online
- Learn how you can pay open invoices online from within the MIC. Length ~6 minutes
- How To Post a Hot Deal
- Learn how members can access, create and manage their Hot Deals and Member to Member Deals from within the MIC. Length 6:40
- How To Add a Job Posting
- Learn how to access, create and manage Job Postings from within the MIC.
- How To Update Your Personal Profile
- Members can update all of their personal information from within the MIC. This video explains how.
Cost Saving Benefits Included in your Membership
Members can save approximately 15% to 25% annually on their office supplies!
SAVE NOW—from 5% to 60% savings on approximately 175 items!!!
To receive your National Program Office Depot card, please call Sue Turner at 303-688-4597 or email her.
Bulk Mail Rates are offered to Chamber Members in good standing. Members can use The Chamber’s bulk mail permit number to significantly reduce the cost of postage for qualified mailings.
On a monthly basis, the Castle Rock Chamber mails welcome packets to all new residents welcoming them to our community. It includes a local map, Chamber directory, community event calendar and promotion materials provided by local area businesses.
To participate in the program contact the Visitor Center coordinator for more information at 303.688.4597.
A Certificate of Origin (CO) is an important international trade document attesting that goods in a particular export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country. COs also constitute a declaration by the exporter. The Castle Rock Chamber is an approved provider of COs for the state.
We’re Here To Help
The Chamber offers Member Orientation the last Thursday of each month at the Chamber. All members may attend to learn how to use their membership benefits and get hands on help with profile set up. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Sue.
Chamber’s Job Board
Depending on your level, you can post your job openings on the Chamber’s Job Board. Members are limited to posting Job listings per week.
*Note this benefit is available to networking level and above members.
Take Advantage of our connections!
Do you have questions about…
- Starting a business?
- Developing your business plan?
- Marketing and sales planning?
- Accounting or tax advice?
- Securing financing?
- Managing your growth?
Meet with an experienced business consultant, an expert on helping businesses grow and thrive. Local and confidential!
Schedule an appointment or call the Chamber at 303.688.4597.